Cadogan Gardens is a truly iconic 19th-century boutique hotel in the heart of fashionable Chelsea.
Behind its traditional Victorian facade lies a wealth of tradition, heritage, and intrigue.
This unique London hotel prides itself on giving guests a quintessentially British experience that exceeds every expectation.
- 56 guest rooms with no two rooms alike
- An idyllic destination in one of the most beautiful districts in the capital city
- Hans’ Bar & Grill opened May 2017
- The Curio Room, private dining and meeting room for 16 with adjoining ante room
- Near Knightsbridge for some 5 star shopping including Harrods and Harvey Nichols, situated close to Sloane Square
- An iconic building that captures the quintessence of London and it’s rich heritage
- Terrace and conservatory for the ultimate sunny haven
- Impressive library with a vast collection of novels